Thursday, 31 January 2019
My name is Gina, I am in 10th grade I attend Roosevelt High School, My parents are both from Africa my mom is from Ethiopia and my dad is from Sudan, I have a passion for talking about the racial issues that go on in our country everyday. I'll be writing about the Police Brutality that goes on here in America. Police Brutality is one of several forms of police misconduct which involves undue violence by police members , this issue has been discussed and used over the years in America dating back all the way to the 1800's. Why I'll be writing about this topic is because this issue happens to often to people with color and it isn't fair. Police can choose a different way to handle the situation but instead use a violent approach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
a important and relevant topic that has a real impact on politics and society! good first post with a good introduction and start and end.
ReplyDeleteHello all
Deleteam looking few years that some guys comes into the market
they called themselves hacker, carder or spammer they rip the
peoples with different ways and it’s a badly impact to real hacker
now situation is that peoples doesn’t believe that real hackers and carder scammer exists.
Anyone want to make deal with me any type am available but first
I‘ll show the proof that am real then make a deal like
Available Services
..Wire Bank Transfer all over the world
..Western Union Transfer all over the world
..Credit Cards (USA, UK, AUS, CAN, NZ)
..School Grade upgrade / remove Records
..Spamming Tool
..keyloggers / rats
..Social Media recovery
.. Teaching Hacking / spamming / carding (1/2 hours course)
discount for re-seller
Contact: 24/7
fixitrogers@gmail.com
I think this is a really interesting topic but it'd be cool to know how you found a passion for talking about Police Brutality
ReplyDeletenice to hear that you care about the things that are going on in our country
ReplyDeleteI am interested to see your view and comments on this racial problem
ReplyDeleteThis is a really good topic and its important to know about. I'm excited to read your views on this issue.
ReplyDeleteI really loved this article. You had facts and good evidence to some cases of police brutality. Exited to see some more and read your blog.
ReplyDeletetrue
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading more. I would love to know more about you!
ReplyDeleteso excited to read more! I loved this article!
ReplyDeletecant wait to see more about this !
ReplyDelete